Dr. Brian Graham has been freeing people from pain for 18 years in the South Alabama area. He is committed to providing the latest technology and techniques in Chiropractic care.
.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of Life University
- Graduate of Faulkner State
- 18 years experience
- With focus on non-surgical disc treatment
- Hospital privileges at Jackson Medical Center
- Designed and operating the first Chiropractic owned Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Certified for Manipulation under Anesthesia (MUA)
- Member of the Alabama Chiropratic Association
- Golf, hunting through out the winter season, an avid fisherman in the local tournament area.
- Biggest would be traveling and enjoying family time with my wife and two children.
Dr. Graham is highly recognized in the medical community due to his non-surgical approach for neck and back pain. Dr. Graham uses a multi-disciplinary approach for a variety of muscular skeletal conditions.This approach often calls for working with Orthopedic Surgeons, Occupational Therapists and pain management.. Using this unique approach, Dr. Graham is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.